The B2 design/build method of building combines all aspects of architecture, engineering, and construction into one integrated process. This process benefits our clients in many ways:
- A guaranteed maximum price is established early in the process, so you will know how much will need to be invested upfront;
- There are no change orders for you after construction begins (unless the original scope of work is changed or concealed conditions are discovered);
- The project is relationship-driven rather than document-driven;
- Our collaborative team works together to establish common objectives and goals;
- The chances for misunderstandings are reduced;
- Construction documents are expedited, saving you time in the overall process;
- Quality is maximized because subcontractors are pre-qualified;
- Time is saved because construction can begin as the design is being completed;
- Realistic completion dates are established by the contractor doing the work.
In the end, design/build with our B2 team can have meaningful results to the bottom line, with fewer changes or delays, greater project control, and an overall shorter timeframe for completion.